- GEM - Integrative Genome wide Event finding and Motif discovery for ChIP-Seq and ChIP-exo data.
- GPS: The Genome Positioning System for discovering binding events in ChIP-seq data.
- GSE is the Genomic Spatial Events system, a database for storing, visualizing, and analyzing ChIP-based transcription factor binding data and gene expression data.
- We present the GRAM (Genetic RegulAtory
Modules) algorithm that identifies modules, collections of genes
that share common regulators as well as expression profiles.
- JBD - We present the JBD (Joint Binding Deconvolution)
algorithm that detects binding sites based on ChIP-chip data and guides.
Automated discovery of functional generality of gene expression programs (sets co-expressed genes).